- RSS Channel Showcase 2160495
- RSS Channel Showcase 8368904
- RSS Channel Showcase 8861172
- RSS Channel Showcase 5324802
Articles on this Page
- 03/09/16--06:55: _Yesterday I reached...
- 03/17/16--04:05: _Happy St Patricks day!
- 05/19/15--03:20: _Time to drink champ...
- 09/20/16--07:09: _Map prints for colo...
- 01/02/17--09:28: _Easy DIY for displa...
- 05/09/17--10:33: _Diy push pin map = ...
- 06/09/17--03:20: _Blursbyai’s fabric,...
- 02/27/15--03:06: _Blursbyai giveaway ...
- 04/26/18--08:36: _Making a diy travel...
- 06/22/18--08:47: _On a budget? Inexpe...
- 03/09/16--06:55: Yesterday I reached 10.000 sales in my Etsy shop!
- 03/17/16--04:05: Happy St Patricks day!
- 05/19/15--03:20: Time to drink champagne and dance on the table!
- 09/20/16--07:09: Map prints for coloring the places you’ve visited using watercolors
- 01/02/17--09:28: Easy DIY for displaying a calendar for the New Year!
- 05/09/17--10:33: Diy push pin map = frame + foamboard + map print
- 06/09/17--03:20: Blursbyai’s fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap (and a cat)
- 02/27/15--03:06: Blursbyai giveaway hosted by Joy Pedrow
- 06/22/18--08:47: On a budget? Inexpensive world map posters in my redbubble shop!
I’m very excited to announce that I have reached 10.000 sales in my Etsy shop, that has been opened since december 2014. I always read posts by other sellers who write about what they have learned on the way: I have only learned that you need to keep learning every day for making your business…
Happy St Patricks day! Needing last minute decorations? I’ve got you covered: https://www.etsy.com/shop/blursbyaiShop/search?search_query=patricks&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
blursbyai20160317_happy st patricks day
Today I want to share with you this image from @jaime_finstad featuring my time to drink champage sign (from the Olivia Collection) It’s available in my Etsy shop in multiple sizes and layouts. Thank you, Jaime for the pic! xoxo
Archival quality prints in watercolor cold press paper that you can colour in. More designs coming soon.
Hello everyone! I hope you’ve had a great holiday season with your loved ones. I sure have. Today I am going to show you how easily you can display a calendar print. You’d need: A printable calendar or a calendar print. In my case I am using a luster paper print of my donut calendar in...
diy-calendar-displayblursbyaidiy calendar printable displaydiy calendar print displayhow to display a printable calendar display
Last month I made this framed push pin board with one of my maps, for a dear friend of mine (Hi Silvia!). So, I want to show you how I made it because it is very easy. You will need: A map print / or a printable map. The one shown is available as printable...
Fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap with my maps and designs are available through bursbyai’s Spoonflower shop. They carry all kinds of fabric, from basic cotton to satin, lycra, faux suede to silk crepe de Chine. They ship worldwide. If you are in US, they ship from US and if you are in Europa, they ship from...
world map fabric 20170609_104428blursbyai
Hello! This week I’m partening with Joy Pedrow from joypedrow.com who is hosting a giveaway for her birthday 🙂 10 winners will receive a free printable from my shop to be chosen among all my instant downloads. I’ve got a lot of them to choose! Thank you for visiting, Rosana
Hello everyone! Today I want to leave a couple links and ideas about how to make a simple and inexpensive diy travel push pin map with one of my printable world maps! Choosing a printable map ~ The first thing to consider when picking a world map is the size you want your pinboard to be....
diy easy push pin world mapblursbyai---
Click here to visit the posters I currently have listed in my redbubble shop. Like these: Poster paper is a great alternative if you want to make an inexpensive world map push pin board or decorate your dorm room. And the largest size is really large: Come take a look! If you don’t find what...
inexpensive world maps by blursbyaiblursbyai